Celeste Fleming PA-C
Let me introduce myself. My name is Celeste Fleming. Celeste grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana and now resides with her husband and dog in Fairhope, Alabama.
Celeste has been in the healthcare field since 1987 and believes every experience has molded her to be the person she is today.
She loves helping people stay active and feeling good about themselves. Some of Celeste’s hobbies include running, working in her yard, and spending as much time as she can outside.
“What Celeste loves about medicine is the detective work, things are not always what they seem to be.“
- Assessment of Chronic Pain
- Urgent Cair and Critical Condition Assessment
- History, Assessment, and Diagnostics
- Psychological Evaluation
- Surgical Assistant
- 08/08- Present Coastal Health Institute – Physicians Assistant
- 12/12 – Present South Baldwin Emergency Department – Physicians Assistant
- 10/07 – 07/08 Mobile Infirmary Emergency Department Physicians Assistant
Certification of Physicians Assistant
Advanced Cardiac & Pediatric Life Support
American Society of Clinical Pahologists
Qualified Alabama Controlled Substances Registration
Contact Our Office
Private information pertaining to your personal medical records or care should not be sent through this method. Please use the patient portal.