Interventional Pain Management
People suffering from chronic pain require a complete approach to treating their pain, our interventional “pain doctors” look at the whole person.
Chronic Pain Management
Learn from our team of professionals what you can do to alleviate your chronic pain. Our non-invasive procedures, as well as natural alternatives, can help to control, reduce, and eliminate your pain without the use of heavy pain medications.
Specialty Pain Treatments
Intercostal Nerve Blocks
Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
Diagnostic Lumbar Discography
Stellate Ganglion Block
Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injections
Thoracic Medial Branch Blocks
Why Choose Us
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians are also known as Physiatrists. Here's how they are different.
- Treat patients of all ages
- Focus treatment on function
- Have a broad medical expertise that allows them to treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime
- Diagnose and treat pain as a result of an injury, illness, or disabling condition
- Determine and lead a treatment/prevention plan
- Lead a team of medical professionals, which may include physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physician extenders to optimize patient care
- Work with other physicians, which may include primary care physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and many others.
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area
The Patient Comes First
Our patients are not seen as a set of symptoms or conditions. We are dedicated to treating our patients as a whole person.
Our ability to treat our patients effectively is built around our foundation of communication.
Committed to Excellence
We will continually utilize cutting-edge technology as well as tried and true procedures and treatment plans. We develop unique treatment plans.