Whether you need help recovering from a new injury or would like to mitigate the damage from a previous injury, we are here to help.
Sports Injury Rehab
Our objective is to help you regain full function following a sports injury. We are equipped with advanced medical equipment and techniques that will help speed the
Specialty Pain Treatments
Interventional Pain Treatments
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Cooled Radiofrequency Treatment
Why Choose Us
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians are also known as Physiatrists. Here's how they are different.
- Treat patients of all ages
- Focus treatment on function
- Have a broad medical expertise that allows them to treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime
- Diagnose and treat pain as a result of an injury, illness, or disabling condition
- Determine and lead a treatment/prevention plan
- Lead a team of medical professionals, which may include physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physician extenders to optimize patient care
- Work with other physicians, which may include primary care physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and many others.
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area
The Patient Comes First
Our patients are not seen as a set of symptoms or conditions. We are dedicated to treating our patients as a whole person.
Our ability to treat our patients effectively is built around our foundation of communication.
Committed to Excellence
We will continually utilize cutting-edge technology as well as tried and true procedures and treatment plans. We develop unique treatment plans.