Whether you need help recovering from a new injury or would like to mitigate the damage from a previous injury, we are here to help.
Sports Injury Rehab
Our objective is to help you regain full function following a sports injury. We are equipped with advanced medical equipment and techniques that will help speed the
Specialty Pain Treatments
Interventional Pain Treatments
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Cooled Radiofrequency Treatment
Why Choose Us
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians are also known as Physiatrists. Here's how they are different.
- Treat patients of all ages
- Focus treatment on function
- Have a broad medical expertise that allows them to treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime
- Diagnose and treat pain as a result of an injury, illness, or disabling condition
- Determine and lead a treatment/prevention plan
- Lead a team of medical professionals, which may include physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physician extenders to optimize patient care
- Work with other physicians, which may include primary care physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and many others.
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area
The Patient Comes First
Our patients are not seen as a set of symptoms or conditions. We are dedicated to treating our patients as a whole person.
Our ability to treat our patients effectively is built around our foundation of communication.
Committed to Excellence
We will continually utilize cutting-edge technology as well as tried and true procedures and treatment plans. We develop unique treatment plans.
Contact Our Office
Private information pertaining to your personal medical records or care should not be sent through this method. Please use the patient portal.