Coming soon to a new location
22394 Miflin Rd.
Suite 104 Bldg. 1
Foley, Alabama 36535
Our top priority always is our patients, our team members and the surrounding communities we serve. As the current events surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to change daily at the local, state, and national levels, Restoration Health is monitoring the situation in conjunction with guidance from the Alabama Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control.
We want to assure you we are taking every possible measure we can to help ensure your health and safety while you are present in our facilities. As we become aware of new information about coronavirus, we will be sure to let you know. You can also find the latest updates at CDC.gov.
How can you help?
- If you are sick (fever, coughing, trouble breathing, achiness), please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later time when you are no longer sick.
- If you or anyone in your household has any of these symptoms, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
- To protect our patients, staff and family members at all of our locations, we will only be allowing one (1) necessary caregiver/driver/family member/friend to accompany patients.
- We recommend and urge patients to refer to the CDC website for information on preventing illness from the coronavirus.
If you are in a group that has been identified as being at high-risk for serious illness from coronavirus infection, you should also consider additional precautions such as limiting close contact with others, avoiding crowds, and avoiding cruise travel and non-essential air travel. Please refer to the CDC webpage for more detailed information.
For more information about who is at risk for serious illness from the coronavirus refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
What if I develop symptoms?
If you think you have been exposed to the coronavirus and develop any fevers/chills, cough, shortness of breath, or other concerning symptoms, call your primary doctor immediately. Please also refer to information provided by the CDC on how to prevent the spread of coronavirus if you are sick.
What can I do to protect myself?
Please refer to the CDC website for information on preventing illness from the coronavirus. Restoration Health will continue taking all necessary and precautionary measures to ensure safety for all of our patients, visitors and staff during this COVID-19 outbreak.
Jonathan C. Rainer, MD
David Thomason, MD
“Our physiatrists are experts in designing comprehensive, patient-centered treatment plans. They utilize cutting-edge as well as time-tested treatments to maximize function and quality of life for their patients who can range in age from adolescents to centenarians.”
What our Clients Say
I have seen Dr Clay Rainer 4 times. He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He evaluates your consultation by listening, physical examination, studying your records, reviewing what you told the nurse, and spent 15 minutes showing and reviewing my MRI and other xrays with me. I am in my 70’s and for the first time finally understand what is going on in my back. Again, the best patients doctor ever.
About our Practice
At Restoration Health we treat a wide range of conditions that affect quality of life. We give our best effort to design and customize an extensive treatment plan to meet each patient’s need. We strive to provide compassionate, comprehensive care for patients with functionally limiting conditions. We believe that every patient deserves an accurate diagnosis and a specialized care plan.
- Send a Secure Message to Your Physician’s Nurse
- Request a Rx Refill
- Schedule or Cancel an Appointment
- View Your Clinical Visit Summary
- View and Pay Your Billing Statement
- Complete New Patient Registration
- Complete Existing Patient
- Registration Forms