Our physicians have advanced training in the identification, isolation, and treatment of the cause of your pain. Through specialty treatments, we are able to achieve life-changing results.
Any treatment plan starts with an accurate diagnosis of the root cause. A custom and comprehensive treatment plan will then be developed to suit your exact needs.
Specialty Pain Treatments
Ultrasound Guided Therapies
Cervical, Thorcic, Lumbar Injections.
Cooled Radiofrequency Treatment
Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections
Botox Pain Treatments
Why Choose Us
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians are also known as Physiatrists. Here's how they are different.
- Treat patients of all ages
- Focus treatment on function
- Have a broad medical expertise that allows them to treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime
- Diagnose and treat pain as a result of an injury, illness, or disabling condition
- Determine and lead a treatment/prevention plan
- Lead a team of medical professionals, which may include physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physician extenders to optimize patient care
- Work with other physicians, which may include primary care physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and many others.
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area
The Patient Comes First
Our patients are not seen as a set of symptoms or conditions. We are dedicated to treating our patients as a whole person.
Our ability to treat our patients effectively is built around our foundation of communication.
Committed to Excellence
We will continually utilize cutting-edge technology as well as tried and true procedures and treatment plans. We develop unique treatment plans.