Our physicians have advanced training in the identification, isolation, and treatment of the cause of your pain. Through specialty treatments, we are able to achieve life-changing results.
Any treatment plan starts with an accurate diagnosis of the root cause. A custom and comprehensive treatment plan will then be developed to suit your exact needs.
Specialty Pain Treatments
Ultrasound Guided Therapies
Cervical, Thorcic, Lumbar Injections.
Cooled Radiofrequency Treatment
Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections
Botox Pain Treatments
Why Choose Us
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians are also known as Physiatrists. Here's how they are different.
- Treat patients of all ages
- Focus treatment on function
- Have a broad medical expertise that allows them to treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime
- Diagnose and treat pain as a result of an injury, illness, or disabling condition
- Determine and lead a treatment/prevention plan
- Lead a team of medical professionals, which may include physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physician extenders to optimize patient care
- Work with other physicians, which may include primary care physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and many others.
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area
The Patient Comes First
Our patients are not seen as a set of symptoms or conditions. We are dedicated to treating our patients as a whole person.
Our ability to treat our patients effectively is built around our foundation of communication.
Committed to Excellence
We will continually utilize cutting-edge technology as well as tried and true procedures and treatment plans. We develop unique treatment plans.
Contact Our Office
Private information pertaining to your personal medical records or care should not be sent through this method. Please use the patient portal.