Spine and Back Pain
We specialize in the treatment of chronic pain,
Strengthen Your Spine
While most back pain will resolve within a few weeks, chronic back pain often requires medical intervention. Our spinal pain treatments are focused on being minimally invasive, and effective; avoiding surgical procedures. A team of skilled professionals will diagnose your pain, and create a treatment plan.
Specialty Pain Treatments
Intercostal Nerve Blocks
Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
Diagnostic Lumbar Discography
Stellate Ganglion Block
Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injections
Thoracic Medial Branch Blocks
Why Choose Us
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians are also known as Physiatrists. Here's how they are different.
- Treat patients of all ages
- Focus treatment on function
- Have a broad medical expertise that allows them to treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime
- Diagnose and treat pain as a result of an injury, illness, or disabling condition
- Determine and lead a treatment/prevention plan
- Lead a team of medical professionals, which may include physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physician extenders to optimize patient care
- Work with other physicians, which may include primary care physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and many others.
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area